Friday, October 23, 2009

Danzing

Hello Bloggers! I haven't posted in a WHOLE week... how the time flies fast when you are NOT having fun! Ahh been quite stressed lately about University, and if i should go or not. Buttt on a bright side, its a long four day weekend here and me and my friend will bake marshamllow and oreo muffins haha, i hope we are the first to try these out, or even invent them :) I have been also looking at Miu Mius collection . And found it so cool, eye candy material really. The prints are really refreshing with cats ( this reminds me a lot of weird cat ladies that every neighbourhood has), random naked people and birds :D And i like how they kept their colours simple with natural skin tones.
Photobucket
Photobucket
As for me.. these are some photos of me being bored and dancing to the music :D I have converded a sea shell to a necklace. I like its simplicity and that beach wibe!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It's time for me now to catch up with all the blogging ~ (:

Goodle x

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Can I have a cookie? haha

I love that necklace idea! So simple~

Niviarsiaq said...

great necklace!! what a cool idea! I love the summeryness of this outfit, I miss summer already...

Vintage bikes are bomb!!

Anonymous said...

i love the miu miu shots. amazing prints. the seashell necklace is really pretty. and i love all the prints in your outfit.

Anonymous said...

i ADORE your blog
so adorable, chic, fun
keep it up darling, its awesome
thanks for sharing such great bits of inspiration
and thanks for the sweet comments, ive linked you!

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

B a la Moda said...

Great idea! This necklace is very cute. I see you are in the creative mood. I like also the print of your dress.
xoxo
B* a la Moda