Monday, March 29, 2010

W.E

Hey guys! How was your weekend? I,myself had a fantastic weekend :D Went to the theatre, starbucks and drinks at mine. It was all quite fun!
I leave you with some random shots from the night... say hi to my new hat :)
I actually didn't want to buy it, because it is made out of sheep and fox hair. And i'm not a big fan of wearing animals on my head. BUT i wanted to give it (the hat) a good home. haha
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

CHOW for now! Goodle x

5 comments:

Robyn said...

aw that hat it brilliant!
If it's a vintage hat, I have no issues wearing fur items. The animal was used for the hat years and years ago, so we might as well keep using it for that!

I love the sun-rays on your photos by the way~ really nice!

-Robyn

Indy said...

Wow, these pics are super! That hat looks awesome!

Vicci said...

great hat!

LA said...

SHINY PICS!!



Love that dress and that crazy hat!!!!




LA

Unknown said...

Hahaha! Looks so fun. :)