Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Panda & Stripes.

Good evening to you all! Thank you all for commenting on my posts and following me! WOO 28 followers! Let's make it to 30,shall we? I'll be stoked :)

Today i got my DIY blazer out, remember that one with hairy shoulders and golden buttons? Ha, well today i wore it with my stripey shorts and my cuuute panda shirt that my friend got me from Australia. Today was also the first time of me wearing these sunglasses, they really remind me of the cat eye glasses that are back in fashion!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
JUMP! Ahh jumping shots are so much fun!

Me and my friend booked some bus tickets for a trip to the capital city of New Zealand. This is sooo exciting! It's a first time for us travelling without our parents. As my friend said we are the " travel virgins" ahah too true!

Have a good day - GOODLE X

22 comments:

Robyn said...

Ohh I love those shorts! They remind me of sailing~ (and I love how puffy your hair gets when you jump! hurrah!)

Good luck on your wonderful adventure to the capital! I'm sure you'll have tons of fun ^^

-Robyn

street angel said...

I love this..great jacket! Have fun on your trip..xo ava

Unknown said...

those shorts are awesome. chic and comfy, lurrrrve it

Jessie77 said...

love the blazer, but I love your hair even more GORGEOUS!!

-jessie
My Delusional Mind

Indy said...

Have fun on your trip!

I totally love your DIYed jacket...so awesome!

(always)alanna said...

LOVE those shorts- the shape of them is absolutely to DIE for.
you look gorgeous girl!
xx

Athletiart said...

Love those shorts! You know what else would work really well with them is one of my vintage leotards:

http://athletiart.blogspot.com/

Look at my collection and let me know what you think!

XO

June said...

ya hair is so fab

laura said...

gah, your hair is so awesome!

Laetitia said...

Great jacket!!!

Rosanna said...

i love your jacket!

www.littlemissdressup.com

Unknown said...

I have the same shoes! Love this look. So fun!!

Isquisofrenia said...

oh i love the blazer and the shoulder detail
you look awesome man
love your poses!

casey said...

Oh, the third photo is a trip! It took me awhile to figure out if you were laying down or standing.

And I'm ridiculously in love with that blazer of yours!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE this look, super cute and fun
very casual and flirty
thanks for sharing
love the blog, keep it up

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

C. said...

this outfit is so so cute!!! I wish it was warm here !


xo, C
http://owl-wings.blogspot.com

Teresa said...

Love that cute panda top! What a great summery outfit!

http://www.invasionista.com

Anonymous said...

pretty hair :) :)

xx come visit!
http://nineteen-candles.blogspot.com/

SophieGrace said...

Great blazer!

Hope you have a great trip :D

A Gluten Freestyle said...

Awesome outfit. I love the look of those shorts. And you have amazing hair!
x

lyris said...

you have great style! and you're so pretty! and i LOVE you hair!

i'm in awe.

letsdoitandsaywedid.blogspot.com

Margaret said...

GORGEOUS post!!
love the blog
stop by some time! xx