Monday, November 9, 2009

Only if i was an 80's kid.

Hello bloggers! How i love having free study periods at school. I can upload my new post! My style has been inspired by 80's fashion a lot. Because i like fluoro colours, keds and floral tops. Even my hair is a match for the 80's era :)
OOH and dont you love my new mini cute shoulder bag? It has a bike on it! so adorable :D
So tonight is our graduation night!! This is the last time that i will be recieved awards in this school. Feels kind of strange but yet exciting! i wanna win a book voucher! Ha ha :P
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Until then, Goodle x

9 comments:

casey said...

I am absolutely in love with that floral blazer!

Valencia Lia said...

Gorgeous gorgeous outfit girl !!

I love love your adorable little bag and the floral blazer is to die for <3 <3
And the 80s era is something I love tooo :)

eednic said...

love the fringe! how fun!

Anonymous said...

i love the fringe top and the boots. and the chain bracelet is really cool.

Isquisofrenia said...

omg i love this fringe going on!!!
you look so killer here, that blazer is so amazing , i want it.
and those boots , ah hahha im jealous

you look fantastic
have fun on your graduation!!!!!

Anonymous said...

im loving that jacket!

Clara Campelo said...

i looooooooooooove your print blazer.
and the glasses are hot.
xxxxxx

Indy said...

Awww...you have such groovy hair! I love your floral blazer! Your blog rocks!

Niviarsiaq said...

Amazing fringed top!! It looks so good on you! I feel like I've seen it somewhere before but I can't remember where and it's totally bugging me. Where did you get it?
Keds rock. 'nuff said :)