Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wang's Girl.

Photobucket


Today is my birthday! Officialy 18. I actually feel very verrry old. :(
But neverless.. i should enjoy my birthday. Im going out for sushi with my momma then a trip to my bff and on saturday, it's party time! I will be posting new photos for sure.


A few days back i bought this grey sweatshirt that reminded me so much of Alexander Wang! I tried to make it my own with my levis converse and high waist shorts :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PRE birthday celebration ; Drinking yummy starbucks caramel machiato
Photobucket
I always play with my hair.. making hair moustaches :P haha

HAVE A LOVELY THURSDAY EVERYONE!
GOODLE XO

6 comments:

Indy said...

Happy birthday!

I love you outfits, and your poses are so unique!

Emilie Delance said...

Happy B-day! :D ♥ Hope u have a lovely day! Love the vest!

Unknown said...

ooo girl, love the sweatshirt with the denim vest!

Isquisofrenia said...

happy belated b-day and i need your vest and pretty much everything else hahhah
you look amazing here!

sonatta said...

labas ir čia ;>

Brad Fallon said...

That outfit is inspired - love the converse!